CHAPTER 15: The Mountains of Society
Module allocated time: 4 hours
Day 6 of training (Morning Session)
Learning Outcome: Create awareness about key issues in each mountain to inform what kingdom leaders should be doing, understanding key issues and stimulate critical analysis and thinking, leaves the delegate thinking critically about what the original pattern of the Kingdom was and to question status quo, to learn and unlearn etc.
Notes: Each person will have up to 30min to present on each mountain, there will be 10 minutes allocated for discussion or Q&A after each mountain. The presentation needs to be thought provoking, and structured either in syndicate group format, case study format, and aimed at answering: what key questions or challenges do we want to address per sector of society? Both facilitators and delegates to prepare for the session before hand in order to encourage rich discussions and debate.
What assessment method will be used to determine competency?
- Religion and Spirituality (Lead: Pas. Carol; Support Joseph Nyalungu)
- Family and Society (Lead Jonas Khaoue; Support: Don Allen)
- Education and Intellectual Development (Lead: Adv. Bosiou; Support: Salome Mutsinze)
- Science and Technology (Lead: Efi Phetole Ramatapa, Support: Dr Thabi Dlamini)
- Economy and Finance (Lead: Gwen Patrick, Support: Dr. John Kithaka)
- Governance and Politics (Lead: Dr. Siphamandla Zondi, Support: Prince Tunde, Molly Dhlamini)
- Arts, Sports and Culture
- Media and Communication (Lead: Sindy Mabe, Support: Johnson Mwakazi)